Welcome to www.lewisalexander.info (the "Site"). This page ("Notice") states the terms and conditions of the Site. Please review this Notice carefully BEFORE USING THE site. By accessing, browsing, or using the Site ("Use"), all users and viewers ("You," "you," "User," or "user") acknowledge acceptance of the terms and conditions listed in this Notice. If you do not accept the terms and conditions listed in this Notice, please do not use the Site. Lewis Alexander Executive Search Inc (LAES) reserves the right to update this Notice from time to time in its sole discretion. You should review this Notice periodically for updates and changes.
The Site and any related services are available to you, provided that you can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. The Site is not available to minors. If you are a minor, please do not use the Site. BY USING THE SITE, YOU DECLARE THAT YOU HAVE FULL LEGAL CAPACITY, WHICH IS ABOVE 18 YEARS OLD.
You authorise LAES to contact you on the email and or telephone details submitted for any reasonable matters, such as career opportunities and relevant company updates.
4. USER SUBMISSIONS.
The Site provides a forum for you to obtain employment and career information. By submitting or entering your information to the Site ("Submitted Material"), you agree that you grant LAES a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide license and right, but not the obligation, to use, copy, modify, display, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, transfer, adapt, create derivative works in any manner and in any type of media, in entirety or a portion of, of your Submitted Material, and by any means, forever and worldwide.
You acknowledge and accept that LAES is only a passive forum for users to obtain employment and career information. LAES does not screen or monitor any Submitted Materials provided by you or by any other user of the Site. LAES, therefore, makes no representation regarding the reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, or truthfulness of any Submitted Materials submitted or entered by any users of the website, including any job offers or job candidatesÃ‚Â¿ resume, biographical data or employment information. LAES reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete, remove, refuse to display, or block any Submitted Materials that LAES considers to be unacceptable, at its sole discretion and without any liability to you or other users of the Site. In the event LAES receives notification regarding any unacceptable Submitted Materials, LAES may investigate such materials, in its sole discretion.
You acknowledge and agree that LAES may retain copies of your Submitted Materials and disclose your Submitted Materials to a third party if LAES believes that it is necessary to: (i) protect the integrity of the Site; (ii) protect rights of LAES; (iii) comply with any court order; (iv) comply with any legal proceedings; (v) assert LAES's claim under this Notice; and (vi) satisfy any claims regarding violations of third party's rights.
5. GENERAL PROHIBITION.
In connection with your Use, you agree NOT to:
1. violate any applicable rules, regulations and statutes, including, but not limited to export laws and regulations, anti-discrimination, or equal opportunity employment laws;. In addition, you agree not to export the Materials to any country or jurisdiction included in the list of prohibited or restricted countries according to United Arab Emirate or U.S. export laws. Some countries currently subject to export restrictions according to these laws include, but may not be limited to: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria,
2. infringe any intellectual property and privacy rights, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets, of any third party, including LAES and its affiliate companies;
3. upload, post, transmit, or store any material that:
1. is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, or objectionable;
2. breaches any of your contractual or confidentiality obligations;
3. disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of the Site, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, or posting abnormally large loads; or
4. are not permitted by LAES, including, but not limited to, any unauthorized advertising materials, unsolicited promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam mail," "chain letters," pyramid schemes, franchises, distributorship, club membership, sales arrangement, or otherwise unacceptable materials;
4. violate other's privacy rights or personal rights by abusing the Materials, including, but not limited to, harassing or "stalking" another person, sending unsolicited e-mails, and collecting other's personal information;
5. breach or attempt to breach any security measures of the Site;
6. use any device, process, or mechanism to monitor, retrieve, search, or access, e.g., spider or robot, the Site or any Material without LAES's prior written consent;
7. access or attempt to access any account or login of any third party listed on the Site;
8. copy, modify, reproduce, delete, distribute, download, store, transmit, sell, re-sell, publish, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of any Materials, except for materials that have been submitted and owned by you;
9. post or submit any inaccurate, false, or incomplete information, such as your resume, biographical data, or employment information;
10. impersonate any person or entity;
11. forge any header information in any electronic posting or mail; or
12. misrepresent yourself, your affiliation with any third party, or your entity.
6. SPECIFIC USAGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
In addition to the general responsibilities listed in Section 5, you agree to comply with the following terms.
You further agree to:
1. use the Site only for lawful purposes in searching for employment opportunities and career information;
2. provide and maintain complete, correct, up-to-date, and accurate information on your submitted information;
3. post materials for which you have all the necessary rights or licenses;
4. use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in managing job opportunities and information offered by or obtained from the Site; and
5. bear the risks of any reliance or use of any Materials or any information provided by any third party.
7. ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD.
The Site may present you with opportunities to open an account with the Site. If you open an account with the Site, you may receive an account logon and an initial password. It is your sole responsibility to (a) maintain the confidentiality of your account logon and password; (b) frequently update and revise your password; and (c) promptly notify LAES if there is any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account, and LAES will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the obligations set forth in this paragraph.
You understand and agree that LAES (a) does not warrant that you will receive any employment or job offers through the Site; (b) shall not be responsible for any employment offers, employment screenings, employment decisions, and actual employment presented by third parties; (c) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by any third parties; (d) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by third parties, including, but not limited to, job openings and employment listings; and (e) is neither your employer nor your agent in any regard. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective employers and any information provided by any third party.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY.
By ACCEPTING THIS NOTICE, YOU AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPT AND HEREBY AUTHORIZE LAES TO COLLECT, STORE, USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU AS SET FORTH THEREIN.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT: (A) YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USAGE, VIEWING, OR ACCESS OF THE SITE to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. (B) to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, LAES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE. (C) to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, LAES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES THAT (I) THE SITE AND ITS MATERIALS WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE; (II) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND SECURE; (III) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES; (IV) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; AND (V) THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, VALIDITY, OR TRUTHFULNESS OF ANY SUBMITTED MATERIALS.
13. LIABILITY AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SUBMITTED MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE RISKS OF FINANCIAL LOSS, PHYSICAL HARM, PROPERTY DAMAGES, DEALING WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, STRANGERS, MINORS, OR FOREIGN NATIONALS, AND PERSONS ACTING UNDER FALSE PRETENSE. YOU FURTHER AGREE TO RELEASE LAES, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES (DIRECT, INDIRECT, AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ASSOCIATED WITH, ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USAGE OF THE SITE, YOUR SUBMITTED MATERIALS, ANY TRANSACTIONS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, IN NO EVENT WILL LAES, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AND SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, REVENUE, DATA, OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR BREACH OR FAILURE OF WARRANTY, EVEN IF LAES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, OR THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, LAES'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT IN LOCAL CURRENCY TO U.S. $3.
LAES has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any services of the Site and remove any Materials from the Site. LAES may also terminate your access to any part or all of the services provided by LAES on the Site at any time, with or without cause or notice, for any reasons. If you want to terminate your account, you may only cease your Use of the Site. LAES shall not be responsible for maintaining or returning your Submitted Materials, your account, or your logon and password. You should always maintain a copy of your Submitted Materials.
Last updated January 2018.
Help Desk - If you need more information regarding the Site or this Notice, please contact:
PACIFIC DESIGN CENTER
750 N SAN VINCENTE BLVD,